The Academy recognizes the responsibility of political science professionals to foster high ethical standards in our profession. The GAFM ™ does hereby adopt the following CODE OF ETHICS and PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS to provide direction in attaining high principles of truth, justice, zeal and good faith dealings. ©
- To abide by the laws of the United States of America* or State or Provincial Regulator or * your Sovereign Country. To maintain high standards of conduct when seeking employment, performing services, and negotiating transactions so as to create a high ethical standard to the public.
- To illustrate zeal and professionalism with all of our dealings with media, clients, consumers, and customers.
- To continue building the body of knowledge in our professional community through study, collaboration, and continuing education.
- To work with colleges, universities and academic groups in improving standards, and the practical education of individuals.
- To expand global confidence and the trust of the public and our employers using diligence, honesty, cooperation, and confidentiality.
- To provide occasional pro-bono assistance to the disadvantaged persons who may seek insight and advise in the management and financial fields.
- To observe the designation trademarks, service marks, intellectual property rights of the GAFM.
- To protect and respect the intellectual property of the GAFM and to report any misuse of property.
- To further the harmony and communication between the nations of the world.
- To reduce waste, improve efficiency, and protect the environment through the effective use of natural resources. ©
*These ethics and terms are binding as part of use of any designation from GAFM ©